New in the Shop: April 2015.
Posted on April 13, 2015
- Bath/Body products by Kani Botanicals: bath salts, body scrub, and more made in Spokane, WA. All are vegan and free of parabens and synthetic fragrances. Dermatologist tested, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Only the best for your bod!
- Kaftan by Curator: If I were a poet, I'd write a whole dang book full of sonnets dedicated to kaftans. Comfortable, forgiving, and 100% cotton, the real selling point of this piece is the internal elastic strap that keeps the bodice fitted to you. A little waist definition goes a long way when you're essentially wearing a chic tent.
- Room spray by Sydney Hale Co.: Sometimes you want to light a match, sometimes you want to spritz a spritz. For the latter, may we present Room Spray in three different scents. Made by our favorite candle makers, Sydney Hale Co., each bottle is only $18 and will freshen up small or large spaces.
- Earrings by Demimonde: One of our favorite days is "Demimonde Restock Day." Suzy picks up our orders from Rachael's NE Portland shop/studio, and we all get giddy to see the return of favorites, and often, some new styles, too. These ladder-esque babes are $158.
- Small pouches by Anna Joyce Design: Always losing pens, lipsticks, bobby pins, other small items? Well, this pouch is for you. Small enough to fit inside another bag and printed by hand. Loss prevention at its cutest. Only $18 each.
- Nail polish by Palate Polish: Good news! We now have more colors of Portland made Palate Polish than you have fingers or toes. Unless you're some freak of nature, in which case- send pictures!!! 5-free nail colors, $10 each.