Our unfiltered opinion on the pics that make us double-tap with delight:
1. @betsy_cross Only a little jealous of where the boss lady rang in the new year (by "a little" I mean A LOT). If you haven't been to our fair state, put "visit Oregon" on your list of resolutions for 2014 & thank me later.
2. @tracyelaine I get so excited every time I see someone tag us in their personal photos. This lucky lady received the Brooklyn Bridge cuff from her husband Pete who had been stalking (following?) her Pinterest feed for gift ideas *collective awwwwwww*. Pete, wherever you are, you've raised the bar for partners everywhere.
3. @freshandpretty My friend Emily and her two sisters are huge betsy & iya fans. When our new pod rings came out just before Christmas, she came in to get them as sister gifts for their family gift exchange. I love the idea of giving one style of jewelry in slightly different variations to celebrate a shared aesthetic while still appreciating individual preference.
4. @ashleyviberg There are few things I enjoy more about an Instagram than manicures, rings, and black lace; combine all three and you've got a guaranteed "like."
5. @advancedstyle Oh the power in that handshake! Fashion icons Carmen Dell'Orefice (left) and Iris Apfel share a greeting, much to the delight of over 1,000 of this feed's followers (myself included!).
6. @thewallgroup Hair jewelry? Yes. Please. I'm always in search of more places to bling out & hair accessories the are perfect way to add extra sparkle.
Always hitting that refresh button,
***Song of the moment: Let it Ride by Ryan Adams***