1. @saplingpress: Things that will never get old: VISITORS!!!!! If this whole series isn't testament enough to the fact that we love interacting with people, then I'm here to tell you flat out: we love interacting with people (in person & online!). Lisa Krowinski is designer of Sapling Press, a line of letterpress cards based in Pittsburgh, PA that we carry in the shop. She stopped in for a visit recently & shared this great shot of our store with a caption thanking us for a necklace she purchased while here. Lisa, that's the next Instagram I want to see from you!
2. @jfayestarr: Jessica was the second place winner of our "Month of Love" short story contest last year and posted this photo of the holy trinity of Instagram awesomeness: nails, jewels & an assisted selfie. I'm especially fond of the way her manicure color compliments the Mexico colorway of her Durango ring. Details matter!!! 3.
3. @schoolofvintage: Erin & Jeannine at our stockist School of Vintage in New Jersey never cease to bring a smile to my face on social media. The ladies are funny, fabulous merchandizers, and super awesome friends to betsy & iya. Captioned "Who needs to wear a shirt when you have this fabulous high waisted vintage corduroy skirt on with a killer betsy & iya necklace? WHO?", this photo pretty much sums up my own sensibilities when it comes to accessorizing: start with a great jewelry piece & go from there (even if that means you don't get further than a skirt!).
4. @youngbloodboutique: Another one of our beloved stockists, Jessie & Rebecca of Young Blood Boutique in Atlanta, have been killin' it on the 'gram lately. The shop recently moved to a new location and I am always excited to catch a glimpse of the impeccably decorated space & what new merchandise has arrived. They shared this adorable picture of Rebecca headed to a St. Patrick's Day party. Note the pinch-proof green leather on her Catenary Ring necklace. No need to be camera shy, girl! We think you're all kinds of adorable.
5. @curatorsf: We've had the pleasure of carrying clothing by Curator (made in San Francisco) in our shop for about a year, and as of last month, they now carry betsy & iya at their brick & mortar! They shared this gorgeous spread – if I do say so myself – of their first shipment, making us super blush-y & proud of our expanded partnership.
6. @schneiderlifeblog: Ann is a regular in our shop and posted a photo of her brass Redundant Chevron ring with a sweet note: "Dear betsy & iya, Thank you for making adorable adjustable rings that can be made to fit super swollen preggo fingers. Love always, Ann." SO CUTE!!! I love this post because it opened my eyes to a way our jewelry makes women feel beautiful during a time when it's more difficult to find ways to feel cute (or so I've been told). I'm also happy to report that since this post, Ann gave birth to a healthy baby girl! Cheers to another generation of betsy & iya family. Go forth & filter, xo Anna
***Song of the Moment: Walls by Beck***