Posted on February 11, 2014
1. @jengoff, designer of Takara jewelry that we carry in our shop: Betsy & Jen took an extremely well-timed trip to sunny Tucson during the Snowpocalypse weekend in Portland to scout materials for their respective jewelry designs. Word on the streets (wherein 'Instagram' is the 'streets') is that Betsy also found some awesome goods to sell in our shop, too!
2. @elchristina: Christina's boyfriend Grant came into the shop before Christmas seeking something special for his lady. He was immediately drawn to our True South Necklace and chose it for her gift. Weeks later, her Instagram paid homage to his great decision.
3. @ohemilytate: Emily gave us a glimpse into her apartment with this "mixed metal still-life," featuring our Scania Cuff atop the most awe-inspiring phone case in the history of time. <heart eyed emoji>
4. @maplexo: We love following Portland line Maple XO's colorful feed for a unique glimpse into how their jewelry & accessories are made from recycled skateboard. This shot of the Pyramid Stud earrings we carry in our shop all lined up like obedient soldiers makes me want one of each variety!
5. @shopadorn: We always look to our stockist Shop Adorn's Instagram for outfit inspiration, news about sales/events, and glimpses of new or restocked products hitting the shelves at their NE Portland brick & mortar. Every so often, a betsy & iya piece pops up, like in the case of this beautiful shot of our Fremont Bridge cuff.
6. @arielle_rose1: Arielle grammed her well manicured hand wearing a Kacie ring, a birthday gift from her bestie, Alyssa. Full disclosure: I know these ladies and Alyssa alerted me to her purchase and I was able to slip a note into the order wishing Arielle a HBD. I'm so grateful to be part of a business that goes out to all types of people all across the country (& world!) and even more so for the ways a simple Instagram can make us all feel connected.
Always hitting that 'refresh' button!
***Song of the Moment: Sugarcoat by Genders***