Our unfiltered opinion on the pics that make us double-tap with delight:
1. @harbersbazaar_ru Throwback to an October 1947 cover image
2. @verameat I'm always looking for new, innovative ways to display jewelry. There's only so many times I can see a bangle on a wrist before I start to get bored, no matter how compelling the design might be. File this under: Wish I'd Thought of That.
3. @beyonce Loving & successful husband? Adorable toddler? Compelling Instagram? IS THERE ANYTHING BEYONCE DOESN'T HAVE?! Srsly though, I totally want to have one of these portable gram frames at our next betsy & iya event. Stay tuned.
4. @anothermagazine Fun image, but I for one would nevahhhh risk getting a grease stain on my Chanel!
5. @xtabayliz Portland's Xtabay Vintage posts a steady flow of lust-worthy garments from yesteryear. This would be my ultimate dream New Year's Eve dress. Or maybe even wedding dress. #lookinlikeIrobbedLiberace
6. @nylonmag Thanks to Lacey for alerting me to this mini boom box phone case that I now must have.
Always hitting that refresh button,
***Song of the Moment: T.O.Y by Aan***