Holiday Party Fun 2014.
Posted on December 16, 2014
It was dark and we were in a dimly lit restaurant, which wasn't ideal for taking photos, but I love these pictures because they capture real moments of us outside of work, only slightly filtered ;-). Last year, there were 10 of us total; this year, we almost tripled with the inclusion of many plus ones. Together, we can fill a restaurant, and that is pretty dang cool to see. Top row, L to R:
- Surprise! We all thought we only had the patio reserved, but when we walked in, turns out we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. Besaw's, you guys absolutely made our night as special as it could possibly be.
- Obviously a group shot was my third priority (numbers 1 and 2 involved steak and wine...). This is dark & maybe even a bit blurry, but I love it so much! Please note the raised arms.
- Gratuitous Channa shot because we both wore sparkles.
- Feasting! The food was so good. Highlights for me were fried pickles (chips, v. important distinction), Suzy & I destroying a cheese plate meant for many people to share, and a giant slice of chocolate cake for dessert. Also, as aforementioned, I love steak. I nearly busted the zipper of my shorts romper (#shromper), but it was worth it.
- Speech, speech, speech! "Where we are now is a dream I didn't even know I had." - Betsy *cue waterworks from staff*
- Motto for the night, and wise words for life in general