betsy & iya Holiday Party 2015.
Posted on December 17, 2015
- Donated to nonprofits Friends of the Children, Girls Inc, The American Heart Association, and the American Red Cross
- The whole production crew took an educational trip to Rio Grande in Albuquerque, visiting one of our biggest suppliers of jewelry parts.
- We’ve purchased new machines and implemented new processes in the studio that have changed the way we do things, improving our efficiency and delivering a better product.
- We built a new website and successfully started selling non b&i product.
- We released two new collections: You & Me, pt. 1 and Unu.
- We surpassed 10k followers on Instagram, 7,500 on Facebook, 1,700 on Twitter, and 1,000 on Pinterest.
- We hired 4 new awesome employees: Shayna, Taylor, Sara, and Lindsey.
- We completed 15 custom projects. (interested in custom work? Tell us more here!)
- We made several upgrades in our retail space, including a beautiful new cash wrap.
- We were recognized as the 64th fastest growing company in Oregon.
- We successfully planned and executed 3 quarterly staff events, getting to know each other better along the way, letting loose and having a blast together (Salsa lessons, Sk8ing fun, & aMAZEing good times)
- We sold 22,039 pieces of b&i jewelry and counting! This one blew my mind! So cool
- We successfully organized and completed the 5th year of Little Boxes