betsy & iya Holiday Event Roundup 2015.
Posted on November 02, 2015
Nov. 7th, West Elm pop-up shop, Portland, OR
- From 1-4pm, get your betsy & iya fix whilst shopping for the latest in throw pillows at the Pearl location of West Elm
Nov. 27th & 28th: Little Boxes 2015
- RSVP here and invite all your friends!
- Now in our 5th year of Little Boxes, we are more excited than ever to join over 200 other independently owned shops in the city-wide shopping event and prize raffle that takes place on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday
- Follow @littleboxespdx on Instagram and stay tuned to the Little Boxes Facebook page for info about participating shops, prizes, and all the info you need to have the best time shopping EVER!
Dec. 3rd: First Thursday in-store event
- Create a betsy & iya Wish List and let your loved ones know that gift buying is fool-proof when they visit our shop (not that your friends/family are fools, but we all need some direction from time to time)
- Brace yourself for a super special holiday surprise. That's all I'm going to say about that ;-)
Dec. 5th: "Better to Give" in-store event
- Studio tours, custom engraving, onsite childcare/crafts for kids, AND we're donating 10% of all sales to Friends of the Children
- 10am-6pm, Saturday 12/5
Dec. 6th: "Give Good Gift" at Union Pine, Portland, OR
- betsy & iya joins several other radical Portland retailers who have just what you need to "give good gifts" this year
- Dec. 17th-23rd: Our brick & mortar will be open till 7pm! That's one more hour than usual, and we have a feeling a lot of you are going to need it ;-).