Now INDOORS: Join us for the Recast Sustainable Market, July 30 from 10-6!
Say what now? We're celebrating the launch of our Recast program with a market featuring some of our favorite local makers and purveyors of sustainable goods! Drop off any preloved Betsy & Iya pieces you wish to trade in, shop our new and old pieces, and check out a wide variety of size inclusive samples, seconds, consignment, recycled, Earth-friendly and more goodies from our friends! We're moving the event inside our same building since it's going to be hot hot hot - but not as hot as the great deals you can score at our event!
Get the details of our Recast buyback program here!
When: July 30, 2022 from 10-6!
Where: Behind Betsy & Iya at NW 24th and Thurman, our pop up space!
What can I find there?: A colorful collection of beautiful home goods clothes and jewelry - to name a few:
- Lightly preloved Betsy & Iya pieces - including rare and retired ones from past collections!
- Gorgeous local fashion in XS-6X from our friends at Altar PDX
- Tons of home goodies from Wolf Ceramics!
- Consignment and vintage clothing and accessories from Vein of Gold
- Jewelry from recycled skateboards from our friends at Maple XO
- Polymer clay statement jewelry from our friends at Baked Clay Studio
- Botanical beauty, skincare and self care from our neighborhood apothecary, Roots & Crowns
- Home goods and accessories made from 10 years of scraps and remnants from nan-made
Why should I go?: Many of these items are one-of-a-kind (or just a few). Once these items are gone, they're gone!
♥ ♥ ♥