The Betsy & Iya Bazaar
Didn't get a chance to shop the 2023 event, or want to shop again? We've got you covered. We stock a limited selection of ethically sourced, globally-made goods in our online store, and we have tons more one-of-a-kind items in our Portland brick & mortar shop, including pillows, baskets, woven bags, leather jewelry, vintage turquoise, colorful beads and more!Browse Online Inventory
Shop Everything in Person
What is the Bazaar? Since 2014, we've traveled to the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show, bringing stunning handmade goods from around the world back to our Portland shop. There's a vendor who cares behind each handwoven cloth, colorful basket, and intricate piece of jewelry at the Bazaar!
When & where is the Bazaar? Our next Bazaar will be in 2024. See you then!
What can I find there? A colorful collection of beautiful home goods and jewelry - to name a few. Here's a peek at 2023's collection:
- NEW FOR 2023: Mahogany stools/tables - perfect for your living room or bedside!
- NEW FOR 2023: Hemp and goat hair rugs (they keep scorpions away!) and wool and cotton rugs
- NEW FOR 2023: Wooden decorative shields
- NEW FOR 2023: Woven purses from Kenya
- NEW FOR 2023: Mudcloth and indigo hats
- Handmade baskets of all sizes - from a cute home for your cactus friend to a safe spot for a baby (or furbaby) to snuggle.
- Mudcloth in so many vibrant colors and gorgeous Baoulé cloths
- Basket-woven handbags
- Turquoise rings and bracelets
- Quartz, Carribbean Jasper, Black Tourmaline and many other protective crystals and stones
- Perfect straw hats for spring and summer adventures
- Delicate beaded necklaces, and so many silver and woven bangles and cuff bracelets
- Bead strings in tons of colors that can be used for other crafts - or worn as necklaces!
- Hand-woven floor mats and beautiful throw pillows - and more!
Why should I go? This is a once-per-year collection of our favorite finds from our long term vendor partners - once these items are gone, they're gone!
♥ ♥ ♥