Top Row, L to R:
- Curator Mackenzie dress in "Vino" (best color ever?), $137. Made in SF, cap sleeved, has pockets, is perfect.
- Handwoven baskets from Afghanistan, $22 each! So multipurpose. Much colorful. (did I do that right?)
- The latest card from our snarky-in-a-good-way friends at Sapling Press. Isn't this the basis of all your relationships? Card, $4.95
- Restock of socks from Little River Sock Mill has brought the noise and the funk to our table, $14- $20
- Just more awesomeness from Tucson- these vintage brass African bangles are only $28 each #stackemhigh
- Mama didn't raise no fool; Sulu necklaces know this is the best seat in the house! Made in PDX by a super rad lady (hi, Suzy!)