Our unfiltered opinion on the pics that make us double-tap with delight:
1. @thewallgroup A timeless quote from one of my favorite fashion icons, Diana Vreeland. (check out "Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel")
2. @what_my_daughter_wore I love the feed of this Brooklyn artist who sketches the outfits of her daughter, sons, and their friends (who are waaaaay more stylish than I ever was as a kid/am as an adult).
3. @redarrowworkshop Shout-out to our stockist Red Arrow Workshop in Lafayette, LA for this simply gorgeous gram of our Dalia bangles in the Mexico & Scandinavia colorways.
4. @hacmaca HAD to give some blog love to how Alyssa's Halloween costume turned out this year. How freakin' fab is her tribute to Frida Kahlo?!
5. @thepaulrudolph I met Paul, a photographer, through a mutual friend and when I told him where I work, he immediately expressed interest in stopping by to shoot the the outside of our building. This image popped up on his gram less than 10 minutes after his visit! Well done, Paul.
6. @netaporter If I ever win an award, I'll take these Sergio Rossi heels in lieu of an actual prize statue. Works of art, I say!
Always hitting that refresh button,
***Song of the Moment: Hazel by The Woolen Men***