My amazing assistant, Lupe, nearly always has a postworthy OOTD on. A few days back, I captured one and I'm finally getting a chance to share it with you.
While I don't know where exactly she purchased all of her wares, I can give you an idea of how to recreate this look on your own. (I will be adding in Portland suggestions).
1) fabulously oversized red pin-stripe shirt, silk like, straight from the 80s. she purchased this beauty from some great thrift/vintage store in Alaska.
2) thin black patent leather belt to cinch it all in and show off the curves, baby. I've purchased many a great belt like this for under $8 here.
3) great old black leather booties from a great place like this.
4) dark skinny jeans from here.
5) hooded wonder earrings, only the best (and her favorites).
6) oversized comfy sweater from some place like this.
There you have it: lovely beautiful Lupe.
***Song of the Moment: She's a Rejecter, by Of Montreal***