Dear Mom, you're awesome. I want to show you just how much I love you with some handcrafted items from betsy & iya. Jewelry for your collection? Here you go! A new book about how to throw a simple and delicious picnic? You got it! A colorful cross body tote with bright, hand stamped shapes? Just for you, mom. Oh, and don't forget to read the card. You'll probably cry. Yet another reason I love you. xo - Your Child Top Row, L to R:
- Assortment of Mother's Day cards printed in Portland by Egg Press, $4.95-$5.50
- "The Picnic, Recipes & Inspiration from Basket to Blanket" shares everything you need to plan a fun and Instagram-worthy outdoor shindig: simple recipes, checklists, and advice from women who know at thing or two about how to be the hostess with the hostess. Hardcover book, with beautiful illustrations, and a super cute gingham ribbon bookmark, $19.95
- Only the prettiest jewels for mom! Amy Olson always delivers, $42-$90
- The gift of a betsy & iya necklace will definitely result in a patented mom hug: La Luz necklace (left) and Ayni necklace in 18" & 32"
- Trio of bangles, to wear together or separately: Juntos bangles (left and top) and Dalia bangle (center, Mexico colorway)
- Cross body bag hand stamped in Portland by Anna Joyce Designs, $118