[update 2.20.18 2:15 PM - It's on! Brave the weather and join us for a cup of spiked mulled cider and a fun discussion on custom jewelry. If you can't make it, we will repeat this event later this spring.]
Learn everything you need to know about custom jewelry design at our Discovery Night!
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
6:30pm - 7:30pm
betsy & iya: 2403 NW Thurman Street Portland, OR 97210
Cost to attend: FREE
Join us for a relaxed and fun evening of discovery as we walk through the custom design process.
Let us know you're interested on our Facebook event page!
--> GO TO FACEBOOK <--
What you'll learn:
- How the custom design process works from start to finish. We'll review the phases of design, expected timelines (how/why they could deviate), plus get a better understanding of the time commitment needed from you as the buyer.
- What to expect when working with a designer: how much influence you could have, how much the designer could have, and where the ideas for the design come from.
- Overview of materials. Find out what matters when we're talking diamonds, karats of gold, alternative stones and more.
- Costs transparency. Get a better understanding of how the price of a custom project is calculated and the factors involved.
- How to create a realistic budget. We'll break down past projects and discuss common ways to arrive at a budget that feels good.
- What it's like working with our Designer, Betsy Cross. (spoiler: she's awesome.)
We'll have a little wine and snacks to nibble, a chance to ask Betsy and her Design Assistant, Barrie, your most pressing questions, plus get up close and personal with diamonds, metal casting, and more.
For questions about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.