Back to School Gift Guide & SALE!
Posted on September 13, 2012
Where did it come from, where did it go?! September is almost half way over, school is starting up, and that cool morning chill we've been feeling is an unmistakable sign of Fall. Whether you're sad to see summer fade away or excited for the pumpkin pies and scarf-wearing season ahead of us, we wanna celebrate Fall with you by sharing our "Back to School" Gift Guide!
Check out the many reasons we love these items, below!
The betsy & iya crew has hand-picked some items we are loving at the moment, and would like to give them to you... AT A SPECIAL SALE PRICE! So here is the deal-io: Buy 2 (or more) of any of these items and get 20% off of their regular price*!
1. Market Infinity Scarves Yummmmmmm. These infinity scarves are the SOFTEST scarves you will ever meet. And you all get to choose from fuchsia, sage green, or ocean to wrap yourself up in! *(Market Scarves: $40)
2. betsy & iya's Arkadiko necklace: This piece is from Betsy's new Bridge Collection and it is a serious stunner. I'd wear it with a simple black tee, dark blue jeans & a cozy jacket to create the perfect canvas for this bold & sexy statement piece. The leather on this beauty is spot-on and we're swooning over it. *(Arkadiko necklace: $114)
3. Laura George's "Cuddle Positions" poster: Two lil' puffs snuggling every which way! Are you kidding? Adorable. This Laura George print is perfect to frame, post up, and giggle uncontrollably. It's getting chilly out there, and this makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *(8x10 Laura George Print: $25 )
4. betsy & iya's Pyramid earrings: These geometric beauties look great with hair worn up or down! And they'll still stand out even if you're cuddled up in a scarf and jacket. Effortless + Bold = Great Success! *(Pyramid earrings: $49)
5. betsy & iya's Kacie ring: The Kacie ring is another best seller and we cannot get enough of it. This ring is adjustable so you can wear it on whichever finger you feel like (+ it goes with everything... yay!). *(Kacie ring: $22)
6. Chymia's Vert Body Spray and Body Butter: Vert is undoubtedly one of our most popular scents! And I'll tell you why: with notes of clover, citrus, violet, jasmine, eucalyptus, and sandalwood it is refreshing, clean & perfect for an every-day scent to give as a gift (or keep for yourself.. your secret is safe with us). *(Body Butter: $8 , Body Spray: $9 )
7. Sydney Hale Co.'s Cypress and Cassis candle: This scent is warm, spicy & subtly sweet. Hints of blackberry, amber, vanilla and black currant (cassis) will fill the room when you burn this candle. We want to burn it on a crisp Autumn night to set our hearts aglow (cheesy, but true story). *(Sydney Hale Co. candle: $28) For our online & far-away friends, we'd like to extend the offer to you as well! Email email@example.com with your 2+ choices, we'll get into contact with you, and you'll receive 20% off of these items! Have a question or just wanna talk with us? Email or call us here! We'd love to chat with you. This super fantastic offer is going on starting today, September 13, through the end of this weekend on September 16! Come by our Brick and Mortar shop to scoop up these lovelies or we can send them your way via mail. Happy Fall, y'all! Love, Kelly *(The Lil' Details: buy any combination of the items listed above and we will discount these items 20%. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Offer good while supplies last, friends! Whew!) ***Song of the Moment: Summer Skin by Death Cab for Cutie***