I look at the Divisionary necklace as a simplistic charm to wear around your neck daily. I have a major crush on this lil beauty right now and therefore I deem it the Item of the Week!!!:
More and more I am drawn to clean and simplistic aesthetics, for their organic and strong nature. This necklace is no different. Although seemingly quiet, the Divisionary makes a statement that is sophisticated and confident yet still leaves room for more.
This Inspiration Board was all about geometric shapes, clean & simple colors, and a hint of surprise (because this necklace is even better in person).
Check out the Pinterest Board for more inspiration!
This is the outfit I’d wear the Divisionary necklace with…
- M. Rena Base Layer Tank Dress at EcoVibe Apparel
- Wolverine by Samantha Pleet Blixen Boot at Frances May
- Clutch by Martine Satchels
- Solid Knee-High Sock by American Apparel
- Something Else Knit Robe Sweater at Bona Drag
- Divisionary necklace by betsy & iya
- General studs by betsy & iya
***Song of the Moment: Now That I’m Older by Sufjan Stevens***